COVID-19 Daily Home Screening for Families
If yes is answered to any of the questions below, please keep your child home for the day. Yes should be answered for any symptom that is newly developed and is not something experienced chronically/ seasonally.
2. Does my child have a sore throat?
3. Does my child have a new uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing?
4. Does my child have diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain?
5. Does my child have a new onset of a severe headache?
6. Has my child had close contact (6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with someone with COVID-19 during the onset of symptoms?
7. Has my child tested positive for COVID-19?
If yes is answered for #1-5, students can return when symptoms have improved after a 24-hour period, and child has been fever free without medication for 24 hours. If yes is answered for #6-7, please contact your school to develop a plan for a possible 10-14 day quarantine. If your child is absent from school, please remember to send in a parent or doctor’s note.