June 26, 2017
ECET2 stands for Elevating and Celebrating Effective Teaching and Teachers. It was born out of a desire to provide a forum for exceptional teachers to learn from one another and to celebrate the teaching profession.
ECET2 seeks to realize a teacher’s potential by ensuring each convening aligns with its six key beliefs:
- Nurturing trust among teachers
- Focusing on each teacher’s potential for growth
- Inspiring both the intellect and the passion that drives teachers in their work
- Providing time for collaboration and learning
- Putting teachers in the lead
- Recognizing teachers as talented professionals
Maude Saunders Elementary teachers and principal are attending the ECET2 Conference in Orlando this week. Pictured are Pamela Lathinghouse, Erin Ray, Pam Jones, Michelle Hebert, and Teresa Lowrey.
Submitted by Pam Jones/Pamela Lathinghouse.